[Lazarus] Lazarus on Linux, which desktop environment?

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 12:51:44 CET 2021

In this thread there is a point which is not clear for me :

Compile

(1)   programs in SERVER by using Lazarus installed in SERVER
(2)   programs in SERVER by using Lazarus installed in WORKSTATIONS

These are different approaches for the development and use of programs .
Therefore these require different steps to accomplish the goals .
If the workstations are different as structure ( amd , arm , ... , or
FreeBSD , Linux , Windows , ... ) then in a server with a SINGLE structure
such as amd or arm , I can not say what we can do in a useful way for the
development of programs other than use of cross compilation .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk