[Lazarus] TMask revisited

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 17:16:40 CEST 2021

I restored the great TMask implementation by José Mejuto in our development
branch.
I also fixed a few issues that hindered the transition last time.
It was discussed at least in this mailing list with title
 "unit Masks vs. unit FPMasks"
in 23 February this year.

The logic in ShellCtrls unit is retained as it was. MaskList is used only
when there are many ';' separated masks.
I found a way to disable ranges in the new TMask code. The syntax differs a
little from the old one though. If the old TMaskOptions syntax is needed,
it can be added as a compatibility layer.

function TMaskList.MatchesWindowsMask() now works using a hack.
It is deprecated for that reason.

Tests to lazutils/test/testmasks.lpr were added for disabled ranges.

Please test everybody. I will read the old posts more carefully later.

Regards,
Juha