[Lazarus] TMask revisited

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 00:07:44 CEST 2021

On Sat, Oct 16, 2021 at 11:20 PM Juha Manninen via lazarus

> Ideas? Comments?

I see you implemented the "old" constructors with the TMaskOptions
parameter and deprecated them as suggested.
Thanks for that.
Maybe add: 'Will be removed in 2.4' or similar to the deprecated message?
The corresponding Create in TMaskBase is not deprecated: is that by design?

Thanks also for implementing MaskOpCodesDisableRange
It needs to be apllied in the TShell* components, to presevere default
behaviour.

The method TMask.MatchesWindowsMask still is not implemented, so it
immediately causes compiler errors in my code.
This also needs to be implemented an deprecated IMHO.

What does eMaskOpcodeOptionalChar do?
It's not very clear to me from the comments in the code.

--
Bart