[Lazarus] GTK3 Status?

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sat Sep 11 00:25:14 CEST 2021

On Fri, 10 Sep 2021, Anthony Walter via lazarus wrote:

> After a small bit of research, it looks like most of the information
> related to the LCL GTK3 can be found on this page. I am unsure how up to
> date the issues are as the README.txt file was last updated 8 years ago.
>
> https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/lazarus/lazarus/-/tree/main/lcl/interfaces/gtk3

The FPC/Lazarus foundation follows up on GTK3 development, Mattias Gaertner
reports on it.

My understanding is that GTK is being worked on, and it becomes more important
to have a working version, since GTK2 is on it's way out in most distros.

Mattias is on a holiday, so we'll have to wait for his return for more
detailed info.

Michael.