[Lazarus] Request for Gitlab access rights for Cocoa

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Sep 29 15:26:57 CEST 2021

On 28/09/2021 16:36, Alexey Tor. via lazarus wrote:
> Hello. As you see on Gitlab comments:
>
> https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/lazarus/lazarus/-/issues/39372
>
> Dmitry (Cocoa WS supporter) has no Gitlab rights and he wants to pass
> these rights to me - Gitlab account Alexey-T1. Please do so. Dmitry is
> busy and has no enough wish to talk here. But he continues his work in
> his public GitHUB fork.

Looking at the issue referred, this reads to me as "someone who will
make individual merge requests of the work provided".

We (the team) are currently looking at the situation, and it looks like
we found an internal solution to it, saving the extra step. Results of
this should hopefully manifest in the coming days.

So thanks, but we think its easier if we can do it directly.