[Lazarus] DCPcrypt: a package looking for a new maintainer

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sat Jan 15 16:51:09 CET 2022

On Sat, 15 Jan 2022, Daniel Franzini via lazarus wrote:

> I volunteer to maintain the DPCrypt package.
>
> What should I do?

Well, I asked for permission to include DPCrypt into the FPC.
It was granted, and the usual FPC license can be added.

My plan was to look at the proposals by Arnaud Bouchez from mORMot to create
a factory pattern for the hashes/crypt classes, implement that and use
DCPCrypt classes to provide the actual classes.

So you're welcome to join in that.

Michael.