[Lazarus] Codebot Cross Landing Page and Update

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 06:26:00 CEST 2022

Hello everyone.

I wanted to let you all know I created a landing page for my recently
updated Codebot Cross library. I've been working on the library as my base
set of units for some time now, but have only been pushing updates to my
private git server. With a FOSS application I published recently, I pushed
a big update to my public facing repository on Github. Some people were
asking me for documentation or pictures, so I cobles together this landing
page:

https://www.getlazarus.org/cross/

It contains installation, documentation, and organization information about
the library along with links to some demonstration projects and articles.

Now that I have my private and public code synched, I plan to push more
regularly to Github. I also have been going through an old external hard
drive I picked out of my closet and found a few projects I'd like to dust
off, bring up to standards, and publish.

Thank you for your attention.

Anthony