[Lazarus] fish application as web application

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Fri Jun 3 11:01:14 CEST 2022

On Thu, 2 Jun 2022, duilio foschi via lazarus wrote:

>> There seems to be an alternate version at:
>
> unfortunately no sort of dbgrid is used, which would make the application
> much more interesting.
>
> How is a web dbgrid created in Lazarus? Is any example available?

Not for free.

For my daytime job, I use datatables.net, there is also bootstrap-table.

However, our grids are always read-only.

Much like this:
https://www.freepascal.org/~michael/pas2js-demos/datatables/

We use an adapter component which fills the table from a dataset.

The TMS Web core components from TMS Software of course have a TDBGrid:

https://www.tmssoftware.com/site/tmswebcoreintro.asp

Michael.