[Lazarus] Strange issue with TImage and lazarus 2.2.2

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Fri Jun 24 00:05:02 CEST 2022

El 23/6/22 a les 21:40, Mattias Gaertner via lazarus ha escrit:
> On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 20:38:59 +0200
> Luca Olivetti via lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> I don't understand why the ide prefers one class over the other, I
>> guess they are all treated the same and the one registered last wins?
>
> Correct. See TPicture.RegisterFileFormat

Not that it's going to matter now that I uninstalled the package,  but
why did it find the class for writing and not for reading it back?
Also, once solved that, if it streams it using a class provided by a
package, shouldn't the project have a dependency automatically added on
that package?

Bye

--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007