[Lazarus] Strange issue with TImage and lazarus 2.2.2

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Sun Jun 26 10:54:19 CEST 2022

El 26/6/22 a les 1:08, Werner Pamler via lazarus ha escrit:

>> It doesn't even work at designtime (see above).
>
> Try attached demo project. The "paw" image was inserted into a TImage
> after installation of Vampyre. All I had to do to get it working is to
> add Vampyre to the project requirements and to add ImagingComponents to
> the uses clause (or check the  box "Add package unit to uses section" in
> the package options, then the formats will be registered for runtime
> automatically).

With the VampyreImaginPackage 0.80 not installed in the ide, I can open
the project, see a blank image and when I try to run it:

"Project project1 raised exception class 'EReadError' with message:
Stream read error"

With the package installed I get the error as soon as I try to open the
project (as well as when I try to run it).

I cannot install the VampyreImagingPackageExt

Warning: linker: /usr/bin/ld:
/home/luca/Datos/laz_2_2/onlinepackagemanager/packages/VampyreImaging/Packages/lib/VampyreImagingPackageExt/3.2.2/x86_64-linux/default/ZLibDelphi.o:
undefined reference to symbol 'deflateInit_'

(in fact, I never installed it, yet it streamed the pictures as TImagingPMG)

Bye

--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007