[Lazarus] ODBC configurations for Excel on Lazarus

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Sat Mar 12 13:34:16 CET 2022

Am 11.03.2022 um 23:43 schrieb Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus:
> Cool, I didn't know that one yet ! :-)
>
> Is there an example for it's use ? Given the way companies often rape
> excel sheets, this component will make life a lot easier for many
> things :-)
There are two examples in folder examples/dataset of the fpspreadsheet
installation. Note that it was not intended to carry database technology
into the main laz_fpspreadsheet package, therefore, the dataset was put
into a separate package, laz_fpspreadsheet_dataset, which must be
installed to test the two demo projects.