[Lazarus] SQLDBRestBridge

duilio foschi octopushole at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 20:59:32 CET 2022

Hi Michael,

I am digging into your SQLDBRestBridge component. Very useful code.

I could fix and run both the server part and the client part (I used
the BufDataset client).

My code (with very few changes applied to the original one) can be
downloaded from this link:
https://mega.nz/file/Gxx3FBya#LbvDvuFnH5rUDVAdPoGyuUCnkNE761A62SZ1MYX8oFQ

I hope it be helpful for somebody.

I have 2 questions:

1. the client needs to know the name of the primary key (PK) of each
table. Is there a way to ask the server for the name of the PK of
table A?  Or to have the PK listed in the metadata?

2. the client needs to periodically refresh the visible rows in the
event that another client applied changes to the DB. How is this done?
I reckon that the client will remember the last command
like
BASEURL/resourcename?limit=10&Offset=50
and reissue it. Right?

Thank you