[Lazarus] GStreamer API unit added

Aruna Hewapathirane aruna.hewapathirane at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 01:25:25 CET 2022

Hi Michael,

Many thanks for the link. I have a few more questions please? I am running
FPC 3.2.0
and Lazarus 2.0.10 how do I get your gstreamer code into my installation?
What is the
preferred or best way to do this? It is my first time so apologies if this
is a silly question.

Many thanks once again for your help.

Aruna