[Lazarus] GStreamer API unit added

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Wed Nov 9 13:38:10 CET 2022

On Wed, 9 Nov 2022, Aruna Hewapathirane wrote:

>> normally,
>>
>> sudo apt-get install libgstreamer1.0-dev
>>
>> will fix this.
>>

> I installed gstreamer1.0-dev package and now it compiles.
> Compiles and builds playmp3 - screenshot attached.
> https://pasteboard.co/Uq4bM35Ykllu.png
>

> But new problem now. I have attached screenshots.
>
> Errors when trying to play a *.mp3 file:
> https://pasteboard.co/xK7PNcnRMZa8.png

That's an error of gstreamer itself.

At first sight I would say that you are not using pulseaudio on your system,
since it seems gstreamer cannot connect to the pulseaudio streamer.

Try changing "pulsesink" with "osssink" or "alsasink" in the gst_parse_launch call.

If none of those help, I'm also at a loss: I am not a gstreamer expert...

Michael.