[Lazarus] Debug issue on Mac Ventura

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Sat Nov 12 22:00:46 CET 2022

Hi folks,

I just installed Lazarus (2.2.4) on my new MacBook pro 16", which runs
the Ventura Os. Everything is ok, except the debugger. I followed the
instructions on the wiki page, selected the LLDB debugger, but both with
"Enable Dwarf 3 (-gw3)" and "Enable Dwarf2 with sets" the debugger
crashes on start.

Is it happening because Ventura Os is quite new and they must still iron
out some bugs, or I'm missing some point? Any hint is welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Giuliano

--
Do not do to others as you would have them do to you.They might have different tastes.