[Lazarus] Lazarus IDE 'testall' program

Aruna Hewapathirane aruna.hewapathirane at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 20:27:56 CET 2022

On Thu, Nov 24, 2022 at 12:53 PM Juha Manninen via lazarus <
lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 24, 2022 at 3:00 PM Aruna Hewapathirane via lazarus <
> lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Nov 24, 2022 at 7:16 AM Martin Frb via lazarus <
>> lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>>
>>> In the "main" branch the example folder was re-ordered. During this
>>> process the "testall" appears to have been removed. Not sure of the
>>> reasons...
>>>

>> Oh-kay that explains why I was unable to find it and am sure the reasons
>> were all good and valid :-)
>>

> There may be a valid reason or there may be a mistake. Let's see.

Well sometimes these things happen for a reason. Gives people like me a
chance to get involved :-)

I committed to changes to example project management made by David Bannon.
> I did not notice the removal of "testall". I sent a message to David. We
> will figure it out.

Hi Juha, it is not just "testall" that was removed there are other files
you may want to consider adding back.
Here is a file-list <https://paste.debian.net/1261741/>of what was
originally under the Examples folder. The files are at the bottom the
folders at the top.