[Lazarus] Possible Codetools issue for embedded targets in main branch

Alfred alfred at consulab.nl
Fri Oct 7 09:31:37 CEST 2022

If I am free to make this request, the most easy method (for me) would
be a boolean setting in miscellaneousoptions.xml.
Something with the name "Force-rescan" that gets reset when the rescan
has been performed when Lazarus has been started and the rescan is
finished.
I know I ask a lot, but this would serve me well ... ;-)

Greetings, Alfred.