[Lazarus] testing demorestbridge without a web server: is that possible?

duilio foschi octopushole at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 22:54:55 CEST 2022

You can test this by typing the following in a browser address bar:

http://localhost:3000/REST/metadata
and you should get the metadata from the REST service.
<<

I tried this but I dont get the metadata as expected.

Instead, the browser displays the following message in json format

{
  "error" : {
    "code" : 404,
    "message" : "NOT FOUND"
  }
}

(you may need to provide the username and password you configured in the
rest bridge)
<<

could you please expand on this? How do I provide username/password
from the browser?

When we talk about username/password do we mean one of the rows of table USERS?

I run bufclient but the answer is always the same: 404 NOT FOUND

What am I missing?

Thank you

Peppe

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 8:52 AM Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus