[Lazarus] Lazarus does not find compiled package, why?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 19:42:02 CET 2022

On Sun, 30 Oct 2022 17:52:16 +0100, Bart via lazarus

>On Sun, Oct 30, 2022 at 4:50 PM Bo Berglund via lazarus
><lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>
>> What can I do to make this work again?
>
>Project Inspector -> Add dependency -> select package you need?

Well, I tried that but my package did not show up in the list...
Then I compiled again and this time I also clicked the button next to Compile to
add the package to the project.
And now it works...

When I am at it:
Is there a way on Windows to enumerate the existing serial ports so I can put a
selector list on the form?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden