[Lazarus] MJPEG streamer

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 21:44:47 CEST 2023

On Sun, 23 Jul 2023 18:35:05 +1000, Steve Gatenby via lazarus

>Would anybody know if there is a component / code to enable reading an
>mjpeg stream from a http camera to a Lazarus form/panel (or anything really)
>
>Dont mind installing libraries etc -
>
>Looking to suit Linux specifically though
>
>Thanks - SteveG

I have been using PasLibVlc from here:
https://prog.olsztyn.pl/paslibvlc/

in order to read/display/navigate mp4 video files in an editing application I
wrote a number of years ago.
It works very well on both Windows and Linux (Ubuntu and RaspberryPiOS).
The only requirement I am aware of is that VLC must be installed on the
development (and host) machines.

It is a bit old now (last update from 2020-07-05), but works just fine for me.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden