[Lazarus] Lazarus Release Candidate 2 of 3.0

Alonso Cárdenas Márquez acardenas at bsd-peru.org
Sun Oct 29 19:19:43 CET 2023

Hello

I just have added/updated some lazarus ports [1] on FreeBSD: editors/lazarus-devel (3.0.0-RC2 gtk2), editors/lazarus-qt5-devel (3.0.0-RC2 qt5), editors/lazarus-qt6-devel (3.0.0-RC2 qt6) and some another minor modifications to editors/lazarus (2.2.6 gtk2) and editors/lazarus-qt5 (2.2.6 qt5). It could take some days for binary packages are available at FreeBSD mirrors but you can install them from source code using FreeBSD ports tree right now. I hope it helps lazarus users on FreeBSD lazarus to testing it

[1] https://www.freshports.org/search.php?stype=package&method=match&query=lazarus

Greetings

 ---- El lun, 16 oct 2023 03:09:07 -0500,  Mattias Gaertner via lazarus  escribió ----