[Lazarus] TRxDBCurrEdit.CMExit should look if dataset is edited or inserted

Matthieu Giroux matthieugiroux at yahoo.fr
Thu May 16 21:14:05 CEST 2024

Em sáb., 11 de mai. de 2024 às 07:14, Matthieu Giroux via lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> escreveu:

Hello !
I use TRxDBCurrEdit.But CMExit is unperfect.
CMExit can be used if dataset is not edited or inserted.
TRxDBCurrEdit.CMExit should look if dataset is edited or inserted

Sorry, I'm not sure I understood.Do you mean the event is not triggered if the cell is edited?

TRxDBCurrEdit should not update the dataset on exit without looking if Dataset is edited.It should update the dataset on keypress.