[Qt] List

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 02:23:03 CET 2006

On 12/3/06, Hess, Philip J <pjhess at purdue.edu> wrote:
> That didn't make any difference.

Well, at least I fixed another bug =)

> Normally on OS X when an edit control has the focus, it has a border as well as a fuzzy blue halo; when it loses focus, it loses the halo but retains the border. With the Qt widgetset the focussed TEdit has only the halo, so when it loses focus it doesn't have the halo or the border.

On Windows and Linux TEdit looks normal.

To investigate this you would need to create a pure pascal-qt
application with just a QWidget (or QMainWindow) and a QLineEdit.

Then see if the QLineEdit (equivalent of TEdit) looks normal. If yes,
we need to investigate what is wrong on Qt-LCL code. If no, then it´s
necessary to find what needs to changed on that test program to make
it work, and add that code to Qt-LCL.

I think it will be the second option. Docs for QLineEdit are here:

http://doc.trolltech.com/4.1/qlineedit.html

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho