[Qt] FreePascal Qt4 binding: Qt 4.2.1 preview

Hess, Philip J pjhess at purdue.edu
Wed Dec 20 19:08:36 CET 2006

Den,

I've attached a backtrace of the crash with 1.21 libqt4intf.dll when
compiled with FPC 2.1.1 (20061215 snapshot).

Can you take a look at this. It might be an LCL or Qt widgetset bug or a
bug in the .dll instead of an FPC bug. Maybe you can learn something
from the backtrace before I post as an FPC bug.

The app does start up and paints the main form's outline, then displays
an error message - but this stays up only a fraction of a second before
it crashes - too quick for me to read what it says.

Thanks.

-Phil