Hess, Philip J
pjhess at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 27 20:32:59 CET 2006
Just so I don't forget, here's my list of things that don't seem to be
working yet in the Qt widgetset:
(1) TLabel doesn't support WordWrap.
(2) Problem with tabbing between controls when some controls are on a
TTabSheet and other controls are directly on form.
(3) TImage not yet supported?
(4) On OS X, the TOpenDlg comes up with "[New File] in the dialog box
(5) On OS X, an unfocussed TEdit's background color is almost invisible
-- using almost same color as form?
(6) On OS X, a TBitBtn with a Height of 29 displays as a rectangle,
whereas a TBitBtn with a Height of 33 displays using the nice Aqua oval.
Not sure what's going on here. This affects MessageDlg too.
(7) In one of my projects, all controls have an OnEnter event handler
that displays the control's Hint on the form's status bar. This doesn't
work for TEdit controls.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Qt