[Qt] Qt4Intf package and Vmg for Mac

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 18:06:04 CET 2007

Hello,

First, I managed to make the first experimental release of the Virtual
Magnifying Glass for Mac OS X based on the Qt 4 LCL interface =) It's
experimental, so don't be impressed by flagrant problems in comparison
to the other version. On the other hand I would be very happy by any
comments if someone manages to test it =)

http://magnifier.sourceforge.net/

Secondly, I created a .pkg file for the Qt 4 Pascal Interface
Framework from Den Jean. Den, maybe you could add it to your website?
With it, one doesn't need to compile Qt and then the bindings. It is
all ready. It's only for Intel Macs. If you wish to include it, please
download the virtual magnifying glass for Mac. The
Qt4IntfFramework.pkg is inside the zip file.

I can also provide the build files.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho