[Qt] Magnifier on OS X

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 18:54:28 CET 2007

Hello,

I am bringing the subject to the mailling list, as it probably
interrests everyone.

On 2/14/07, Hess, Philip J <pjhess at purdue.edu> wrote:
>  I've attached a small program that displays screen dimensions. On Windows
> it displays 1024 x 768. On OS X it displays 768 x 1024, so it looks like the
> dimensions are reversed. That would explain the odd screen capture.

Ok, my Qt code is obviously the same on all platforms, so is that expected???

At a glance, it looks like a Qt bug to me.

A very good question is: Is that reversed on all Mac os x computers?
Or your setup has something special (like libraries versions, donĀ“t
know), or maybe there is a reason I miss why the coordinates are
inversed on mac os x?

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho