[Qt] QT patch

Hess, Philip J pjhess at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 8 22:51:47 CET 2007

Felipe,

Actually, there's a test project, TestRLbl, included with the Orpheus
port:

http://web.fastermac.net/~MacPgmr/OrphPort/OrphStatus.html

This worked on OS X with the Laz Qt widgetset files, but not with the
patched Qt widgetset. I tried it just now on Windows and the app crashed
at startup, but I think this is the problem I have with some Qt apps
compiled with FPC 2.1.1.

Thanks.

-Phil