[Qt] Good progress on TBitmap

Jesus Reyes jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Sat Jan 27 21:20:36 CET 2007

--- Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho <felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com>
escribió:

> Hello,
>
> Today I did good progress on implementing TBitmap for Qt widgetset.
> Now the Virtual Magnifying Glass can show a copy of the screen on
> the
> background. The only problem is that the Glass doesn't move, and
> transparent bitmaps don't seam to be supported yet.

After r10518 I been getting at program exit:
QPaintDevice: Cannot destroy paint device that is being painted
do you know what's wrong?.
this code (attached) was working ok (well, picture was without
transparency).

> Keyboard messages are handled quite nicely.
>
> I also standarized debug messages. I defined that all Handles
> should
> be shown using dbghex, so they will all be shown on the same Hex
> format. I use the debug messages a lot on development =)

What you think about going yet one step further and use
DebugLn('msg',[vars]); as standard syntax for logging?

> thanks,
> --
> Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho

Jesus Reyes A.