[Qt] Good progress on TBitmap

Hess, Philip J pjhess at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 29 18:23:26 CET 2007

Probably not all widgetsets. Executables running under X11 don't have
their own dock tile, I don't think. I'll check on this to make sure.
That would probably limit the dock menu to Carbon and Qt apps.

Are you referring to OS X's "Zoom" feature for accessibility? I don't
believe this works quite like the Magnifier, but I could be mistaken.
When I fooled around with it, it seemed like primarily a
keystroke-oriented zoom-in / zoom-out thing. If OS X has an actual
magnifying glass I haven't found it yet.

Thanks.

-Phil