[Qt] Qt progress

Hess, Philip J pjhess at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 29 23:12:29 CET 2007

Yesterday I noticed that a TCheckBox's Checked property doesn't appear
to reflect the visual state of the check box. Setting it works and
checking/unchecking works, but Checked doesn't seem to change. I looked
at the Qt widgetset code but didn't see the problem offhand. Should be
easy to fix I would think if location of problem can be found.

Also, TStringGrid isn't finished. This is a useful, commonly used
control that I would think we would want to have in the widgetset.

Some of the Orpheus ported controls now work a bit better with Qt. These
depend heavily on the widgetset API plumbing and are good tests of API
maturity. For example, the TOvcURL control (TLabel descendent) now
appears but clicking it crashes (or maybe just moving mouse over it -
can't remember exactly now).

Thanks.