[Qt] GTK buttons

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 04:26:55 CET 2007

On 1/30/07, Hess, Philip J <pjhess at purdue.edu> wrote:
> I can't figure out what's going on with buttons on OS X with the Qt widgetset. GTK and Carbon buttons work fine, but with Qt it appears as though it's changing the dimensions, shape and even the position.

It's easy to fix this, but needs someone with a mac machine. Here are
the steps to fix:

1 - Create a pure Qt application with those 3 buttons. Should be
trivial, just a few lines of code. If you want, I can create such app
for you.

2 - If the qt app has the same problem, go to #qt on FreeNode and
complain there. Qt developers hang around there and should know what
the problem is.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho