[Qt] Qt TArrow implementation

Jesus Reyes A. jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Fri Jul 6 02:49:51 CEST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "zeljko" <zeljko at holobit.net>
To: "Items specific to the Qt widget set" <qt at lazarus.freepascal.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 5:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Qt] Qt TArrow implementation

> On Thursday 05 July 2007 10:36, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
>> How are you implementing this? Using custom drawing?
>
> winapi.Polygon(), but of course it can be custom drawed (right arrows from
> 1st
> screenshoot are custom drawed).

Using winapi.Polygon looks custom drawn to me, at least under linux and
windows they are not custom drawn.

Under windows it looks it's drawing unsing DrawFrameControl to draw
scrollbar arrow (but it's not yet themed, maybe Paul know if can be themed
if so maybe it should be changed, and that would be if arrows are supposed
to be scrollbars arrows).

Under gtk, TArrow is drawn using native widget and I guess it's the origin
of this component.

in neither gtk or windows was able to draw any frame, in fact I don't know
what ShadowType means, will try to find out next time I boot linux.

>> If so, shouldn't lcl draw this itself?
>
> yes, via polygon, but seem that last 1.40 bindings messed up points.
> now it looks like s**t. Look at attachment.
>
> zeljko

Jesus Reyes A.