[Qt] V1.40 and other problems

Den.Jean at telenet.be Den.Jean at telenet.be
Fri Jul 6 12:59:29 CEST 2007

>----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
>>
>Priorities are:
>  drawControl
>  drawComplexControl
>  drawPrimitive
>  drawItemText

This is rather complex for me to add. I will look into
an automatic generator or do some manual c++ coding.

>Priorities are:
>
>QStyleOption:
>  int version;
>  QStyle::State state;
>  QRect rect;
>
>QStyleOptionButton:
>  ButtonFeatures features;

thanks for the feedback.
I already created a program to automatically tranlate the structs
but the sizes differ. The C classes are not packed. Anyhow I now realize this is a bad idea because it would be C++ compiler dependant.
There are 256 fields. Doing it with getters/setters means 512 extra functions. Too many. I would prefer that I only add those you request and I will try to react promptly on each request.

I could also create a C++ programs that calculates the offsets of every field
and stores these in constants. This would keep the binding library small and allow access to all fields, but again, it would be compiler dependent. Unless I move initialization of struct member offsets to runtime.

regards,

Den Jean