[Qt] several qt issues

Павел Ишенин webpirat at mail.ru
Mon Jul 9 17:34:16 CEST 2007

Hello, Items specific to the Qt widget set

New qt patch to review:

- mdi stuff bounded with UseMDI define (I will wait while discussion
will be finished)
- new method of TQtMainWindow setShowInTaskBar with appropriate
implementation and reaction to LCL TCustomForn.ShowInTaskbar (as result
QT ide forms have only one taskbar item)
- if Form.BorderStyle = bsNone then remove title. Before only
QtFramelessWindowHint were setted, but we also should remove
QtWindowTitleHint and prevent adding any BorderIcon (as result QT ide
splash form shows without border)
- MenuBar become invisible after creation and visible after addine any
menu into it (prevent showing of menubar if no menu is present).

I will continue with qt ide tomorow.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.