[Qt] error compiling qt lcl

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 18:24:47 CEST 2007

On 7/9/07, Den Jean <Den.Jean at telenet.be> wrote:
> Felipe, can you check on Darwin if the Points are correct now ?

I just tested, and they are again incorrect.

> Can you close this bug?

Closed.

> I still would prefer that Types.Rect would have been adapted.

This can't be done because we have dozens of libraries, each with a
sligtly different Rect definition. The Pascal RTL is yet another
library, and there is no particular reason for making it's rect
compatible with Qt instead of compatible with whatever rect type is
used on Gtk, or Carbon, or on OpenStep, or on SDL, etc, etc.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho