[Qt] PQtPoint, Menus and Qt IDE

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 18:33:00 CEST 2007

By the way, now I get a crash when my app tryes to create a popup menu
and read it's handle.

The crash is on the file qtwsmenus.pp here:

class function TQtWSMenuItem.CreateHandle(const AMenuItem: TMenuItem): HMENU;
  if (Menu <> nil) then
  begin
    // Trigger event

    QAction_triggered_Event(Method) := Menu.SlotTriggered;

    QAction_hook_hook_triggered(QAction_hook_create(Menu.ActionHandle), Method);
  end;

It crashes inside Qt on the call to Menu.ActionHandle

I tryed to debug and find what needs to be fixed, but breakpoint
inserting doesn't work on the qtwsmenus.pp file without a good reason
(it's working on another qt interface file) on my mac, and when I set
VerboseQt define it didn't output anything for this function o.O very
wierd. Althougth it seams to have output for the other ones.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho