[Qt] TQtWidget

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 09:45:13 CEST 2007

On 7/13/07, zeljko <zeljko at holobit.net> wrote:
> Seem that's the same problem with caret & synedit (under linux), mouse
> movements makes problems. If I don't move mouse caret looks and blinks ok,
> but after mouse move timer becomes mad, there's no more consistent clocking,
> it fires 3-4 times in a second, or no clocking for 5-6 seconds.

I don't know if this is related. The problem on the magnifier is a
performance problem, that also happens if I use the keyboard to move
the glass.

The timer problem is something else. I have no idea where this problem
is. I already checked the Qt-lcl code and it's so simple I can't image
where we made something wrong. Could be either a problem on the
bindings or on Qt itself.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho