[Qt] Missing events

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Sun Jul 29 15:36:51 CEST 2007

On Sunday 29 July 2007 11:26:38 zeljko wrote:
> Den, why eg. QEvent::EnterEditFocus & QEvent::LeaveEditFocus is missing in
> bindings ? some special reason ? it exist in 4.2 & 4.3 lib.

#ifdef QT_KEYPAD_NAVIGATION
        EnterEditFocus = 150,                   // enter edit mode in keypad
navigation
        LeaveEditFocus = 151,                   // enter edit mode in keypad
navigation
#endif

I still did not find documentation about QT_KEYPAD_NAVIGATION,
before I enable it. I may be unwanted keyboard navigation like key enter
behaves like tab instead of closing dialog.

regards,

Den Jean