[Qt] New qt patch - QAbstractScrollArea implemented

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Sat Jun 2 11:56:39 CEST 2007

On Saturday 02 June 2007 11:20, Vincent Snijders wrote:
> Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho schreef:
> > And while you are at it, it would be nice to get that
> > try...finally..end fix for the unicode function so we don't have to
> > patch it on each new bindings version
>
> I don't see any problems with a try finally end, but IIRC it was a try
> .. except .. end. Putting it is can mean a quick fix, but IMO is no real
> solution. If I were Den, I would not accept that, maybe only temporary
> with a big {$WARNING ...}

nobody says that's "forever" solution, but just workaround :)
I cannot continue qt porting without this workaround.
Let somebody test qt port on win32 (or mac) and see if it raises AV, since it
uses SetString().
It's enough to write some text into TEdit control and see if it segfaults.
Den, pls if U can add QModelIndex into TODO list, since it is very important
to implement all signals on ListViews and TreeViews ... (I'm currently
implementing QAbstractItemView->QTreeView->QTreeWidget).