[Qt] FPC Qt4 Binding V1.30

Hess, Philip J pjhess at purdue.edu
Sat Jun 2 18:52:44 CEST 2007

I tried building Qt 4.2.3 but configure failed with this error:

qcore_mac_p.h:58:30: error: QuickTime/Movies.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [qglobal.o] Error 1

I googled this error and found this:

http://www.macuser.de/forum/archive/index.php/t-180486.html

It appears as though I may need to update Xcode and maybe some other things on my computer. This will have to wait until next weekend. Sorry for the delay in building a Mac binary for 1.30.

Thanks.

-Phil