[Qt] QStyleOption

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Mon Jun 4 17:17:11 CEST 2007

> some way to set that properties without InitFrom call.

Extract Qt Documentation:
For performance reasons, the access to the member variables is direct (i.e.,
using the . or -> operator). This low-level feel makes the structures
straightforward to use and emphasizes that these are simply parameters used
by the style functions.

I will look into it. This probably will need some manual intervention, I did
not notice that you did not have all you need. I am already in the midst
of going to Qt 4.3.0, so please be patient

regards,

Den Jean