[Qt] QStyleOption

Павел Ишенин webpirat at mail.ru
Tue Jun 5 16:35:31 CEST 2007

zeljko wrote:
> On Monday 04 June 2007 17:11, Павел Ишенин wrote:
>
>> But what should I do if have no widget? Where to get apropriate widget
>> for TSpeedButton? for TSplitter? I need this for TQtThemeServices class
>> implementation. I have no widgets but I need to widget parts. So I need
>> some way to set that properties without InitFrom call.
>>

> TSplitter can have it's widget, we can create it, since we have
> TQtWSCustomSplitter in QtWSExtCtrls.
> did U try to get result from TQtWidget(TSpeedButton.Handle).Widget ?

TSplitter and TSpeedButton are painted through ThemeServices class now.
To implement this painting under qt we need some methods to paint
controls parts without having controls - only canvas, rectange and part
:) This is already done and even works for most of widgetsets. Now it is
time for QT widgetset. Qt library has apropriate methods to do this job
and all I need is to get full access to QStyleOption.

About "TSplitter can have it's widget" - it can but not under all
widgetsets. What can represent TSplitter widget under windows? There is
no apropriate control and thats why TSplitter is TCustomControl that
paints itself.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.