[Qt] New qt patch

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Sat Jun 9 16:55:07 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Here it is

* BUGFIX menus and actions must be destroyed (QtWSMenus)
* BUGFIX reverted ShowModal as it was in first implementation, my last patch
causes more problems than good things
+We should create real QMainWindow for Application.MainForm (qtwidgets)
  * Problem:
    If we put toolbar onto form, than it goes over main menu.
   How to say to TCustomToolBar, that there's MenuBar over , and it should
  go to MenuBar.Height with it's top position ? I know how to do that via Qt,
but LCL is my problem ;) .

+MDI support added (commented with ifdef for now, but it's fully useable).
+TCustomListBox events added onClick, onDoubleClick
+TCustomListBox TStrings implementation (qtprivate) was very slow, now, it is
100 times faster (before insert 20000 items (cca.120byte each) -> 15 minutes,
now it takes just 2 seconds.)

tnx to Den for fast class adding ;)

Question (this is LCL related):
Is it possible to use native Qt TTreeView ,instead of drawing&handling it via
LCL ?

cheers,
  zeljko