[Qt] Patch for GetContainterWidget

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 19:21:16 CEST 2007

On 6/24/07, zeljko <zeljko at holobit.net> wrote:
> Anyone interested ?

Sure, but I think we will need to wait until Den comes back from his vacations.

Some other qt issues I noticed:

* Using the .so for linux that Den distributes gives me errors. I need
to build it myself. This didn't happen on the past, so it would be
nice to know what changed that Den's so don't work anymore.

* That workaround on the unicode string function isn't perfect. If we
are running from the IDE, it will catch the exceptions, and this makes
debugging a qt-lcl app that happens to fall into that function hard

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho