[Qt] Inverted cursor position on Mac

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Tue Jun 26 10:48:52 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 26 June 2007 10:13, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> I added a work-around on the lcl-qt interface (local copy, didn't and
> won't commit), but that's not enougth. There are more problems. I
> think that we have this kind of problem on all functions that use
> TPoint. So we really need a fix on either the bindings or fpc itself.

hm...I think that TPoint is not lonely problem, even on Linux some functions
from bindings returns wrong results , I've tested pure C++ Qt app on Linux
and it works ok, but via bindings not.
My example is qwidgets -> procedure TQtCalendar.SignalCurrentPageChanged(p1,
p2: Integer); cdecl;
Try to catch those parameters p1=year, p2=month, it returns unbeleiveable
result (under pure C++ it returns normal result). Don't know for other
platforms, but I'll try this test under winXp this afternoon.

Maybe some compiler option (gcc) is missing when compiling bindings for Mac.It
looks like a Little-Big endian problem.