[Qt] FPC Qt4 Binding

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Sun May 20 13:52:59 CEST 2007

On Sunday 20 May 2007 01:57:14 you wrote:
> Hello, Den Jean
>
> I am from Lazarus team and now implementing theme services for various
> widgetsets. I've looked at qt classes and found
> QStyle class for this purposes. But I cannot use it since there is no

Added QStyle to V1.28.
See FPC Qt4 binding website :
http://users.pandora.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/fpcqt4.html

This also updates to latest stable Qt

> bindings to methods *drawComplexControl
> <cid:part1.01060404.09010702 at mail.ru>*, drawControl, drawPrimitive.
>
> I dont know who can add this to qt4.pas and libraries, but think
> probably you. What should I do to add this stuff into qt4.pas and
> binding libraries?

I want to keep the number of classes to a minimum
because Qt4.pas and the lib are already huge.

So I just add those classes that are requested (because
they are needed), instead of trying to add all classes at once.

If you need another class, just ask. I have not programmed
with QStyle so perhaps you need another. No problem

I didn't add immediately all QStyle* classes because there many (see below)

I only did a Linux version for the moment. Is that fine or are you on
windows ?

Once the list of extra classes that you need has stabilized I will make
a release for all platforms.

QMotifStyle,QWindowsStyle,QCommonStyle,
QStyleOption,
QStyleOptionButton, QStyleOptionComplex, QStyleOptionDockWidget,
QStyleOptionFocusRect, QStyleOptionFrame, QStyleOptionGraphicsItem,
QStyleOptionHeader, QStyleOptionMenuItem, QStyleOptionProgressBar,
QStyleOptionQ3DockWindow, QStyleOptionQ3ListViewItem, QStyleOptionRubberBand,
QStyleOptionTab, QStyleOptionTabBarBase, QStyleOptionTabWidgetFrame,
QStyleOptionToolBar, QStyleOptionToolBox, and QStyleOptionViewItem.

kind regards,

Den Jean