[Qt] new qt patch

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Mon May 28 13:51:53 CEST 2007

On Monday 28 May 2007 13:02, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> Thanks, applied.
>
> In some places you override the eventFilter like this:
>
> +function TQtTabWidget.EventFilter(Sender: QObjectH; Event: QEventH):
> Boolean; cdecl;
> +begin
> +  Result := False;
> +
> +  inherited EventFilter(Sender, Event);
> +end;
> +
>
> What setting the result to false and calling inherited will do?

1.Nothing, just let Qt to have event and call inherited, pls. leave it as it
is, I'll put some code inside next days.

2.I've almost finished patch for scrollbars (SetScrollInfo, GetScrollInfo) and
it seem that it works nice ;), I'll send the patch as soon as I finish
painting issues :) , screenshoot attached :)