[Qt] viewportEvent of QAbstractScrollArea

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Tue Oct 2 22:45:34 CEST 2007

> > Is this what you wanted ? If not, tell me what to change. When everything
> > is coordinated I will release a final V1.52 for all platforms.
>
> Yes Den, this is I wanted.

I still think it is better to use eventfilter to be able to use
descendants aswell. But I released V1.52 with this request anyhow.
http://users.pandora.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/fpcqt4.html

I do not really understand your problem. When I look at the cpp code
of abstractscrollarea.cpp I just see an eventfilter aswell:
...    viewport->installEventFilter(viewportFilter);
But I am not sure and have no time to dig deep into LCL.

I will not mind at all to change everything if you think of something better.
You are doing an amazing job with Lazarus-LCL-Qt.

regards,

Den Jean