[Qt] viewportEvent of QAbstractScrollArea

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Thu Oct 4 07:35:02 CEST 2007

zeljko wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 October 2007 02:33, Paul Ishenin wrote:
>> ..
>>      * Handle events received by the viewport in viewportEvent() -
>> notably resize events."
>
> AFAIK that's all we need. Hacks are not welcome.

I am confused :( I used Den's 1.52 binding and thinked that I will get
QEven::Paint in viewportEvent(), but no - I only have some strange event
type = 39013 (something from user events) in this viewportEvent()
handler. Very strange - I have QEvent::Paint in usual eventFilter of
viewport widget. How I tested this before?

Sorry Den, seems you've done that work for nothing.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.